.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's Something in the Air

Go down 
+5
xstreetkidx
Mag !
Meg
Heir_of_Eragon
Sae
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sae

Sae

There's Something in the Air - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:00 am

Sam darted quickly out from under the axe, just in case. She grinned, her tongue lolling out slightly. Then she changed back into her elf form.
"I'm Sam. Guess you wouldn't have known that though. Sorry if I scared you." Then she turned to Jezzin who was still on the ground.

"Do you honestly think that throwing a rock at a peaceful wolf would do anything good for anyone? You are damn lucky I wasn't a real wolf. There would have been a pack on you in no time..." The elf glared at the man and stepped away, back into the clearing to wait for her dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:21 am

Sam looked to the sky waiting g'reth's return. Turning around quickly,she was surprised to see Alanna standing behind her. Shrugging it off, the elf felt a feeling of elation and then spotted two small specks in the sky. They weren't specks for long. Greth hit the ground with a loud thump and eldor landed more neatly beside him. Sam stepped forward and cast a basic detection spell around them. Salah casual sauntered back into the field and eldor nuzzled her gently, appearing concerned. Sam felt like she was missing someone... Erica, blaze and percy.

(( I semi fail at typing on my iPod today. And I am being forced to play a cheesy valentines day game At school! Save me!!! O.o ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:34 pm

(Are Erica, Percy and Blaze the people who are no in the clearing? Cause Blaze is there. She has been there, she was there before Sam was.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Knurla didn't feel like arguing. Also felt like even if he did, his opinion wouldn't make the difference in the world at the way the man spoke. "Yes, General." He nodded and turned to head out of the palace.
The dark rider wasn't lying when he said he could take care of the riot. All Knurla knew, though, was that he didn't have that same willpower anymore. He cared for everyone--of course he had a hard time showing it. Just think back to before you even found the Riders. Knurla told himself. Think back to when you had the black heart. When you lived to kill. Remember why you felt killing was necessary!
Beyond the gates, where anyone who managed to trample over his flames ran, Knurla sent cracks through the ground and opened the Earth, letting it take in any person who tried to escape the city, and trapping any that were left inside the gates. The remaining he would behead. Knurla brought out a black-colored sword--made of titanium--a weapon he hasn't used since he became a rider. Worthless peasents. Knurla thought. This will save them from the oncoming chaos.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtarr.deviantart.com/
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:45 pm

(( You went unnoticed? I was just going with it still lmao...

*** QUICK NOTE!!! I am heading on a vacation for the weekend! With try to get on if I can find wireless internet for my iPod! ))
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:34 pm

((Haven't roleplayed Percy in awhile. xD I think Erica and Percy were still where Jezzin and Alanna were.
What happened to Jasper?))
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:54 pm

G'reth nuzzled his rider gently and Sam chuckled. She glanced around and realized Blaze had been there the wholetime. She took the pack off her back and quickly placed the blankets and dried meat,cheese and bread in the her dragon's saddlebags. This done, she leaned comfortably against her dragon's warm side and took a bite out of one of the apples she had bought. She glanced up and tossed one of Alanna. Then, she threw the last one at Jezzin, trying only moderately to make up for tackling him to the ground.

Last edited by Sae on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 pm

David looked among the group around him and observed the collapsing city. Darkest is definitely here. Now where is Knurla?
The former guild leader wasn't sure if he liked the idea of either of these men so close to the empire.
"If someone would like to volunteer, they can go find out what Darkest is up to. I have to find my brother." David announced to Zayne, Try and Moth. David moved on along the streets of the breaking down city.

Knurla had just taken down the last rioter, and to his general's wish, sliced his wide-eyed head onto the ground next to a pile of others.
"I sure hope they like art in death." Knurla thought aloud. Knurla sheathed his black sword and gathered two planks of wood and gathered the limbs. Before starting on his next work, he checked for any more people trying to escape, or any brave enough to fight back.
--
When he was done, his mark was made on the field. There stood a wooden cross, with hanging off the arms were the heads of citizens, tied to the cross with the hair. Hope they enjoy their new landmark. Knurla turned and left back for the palace.
He saw David, but did not reveal himself, or confront him. He continued moving. And if he screws anything up, I could just blame him for this whole mess.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:20 pm

(( Grotesque. ))

G`reth sat down lightly on the ground, his paws twitching in anticipation.
|We should leave...|
|No, the soldiers won't come over here. Why would they need to?|
|We should leave...|
|Why? We need to rest.|
|It's not safe here... something feels out of place.|

The elf glanced over at Alanna and Jezzin wondering what they had been up to. The red dragon dug his talons into the ground. |Not them... something else..| He lifted his neck high and sniffed the air. Nothing. Growling softly, he rested his head on his shoulders, his eyes darting around the clearing suspiciously. Sam placed a soothing hand on his side.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:45 pm

Laron strode up and down the length of the room impatiently, awaiting Darkest's return. He'd been waiting too long. Looking outside, he saw the moon shining in the coming night. Curiousity struck him and he stopped his pacing, taking a swift look at Adela. Without a word, he darted up the stairs after his sister.

"I'm going out," he said in drow. The priestess glanced at her brother confused.
"Why?"
"I'm bored. We are in a city and I'm sick of being the baby sitting tag along. I'm going out. You can look after that rider for a change. Maybe earn yourself some standing in that crazy man's mind."
Caelia felt her face flush with anger. How dare he! "I will not look after a human!" Laron met her fiery gaze equally for a full minute before relenting. "Well I'm not doing it. Get someone else to."
"Or something else..." the priestess said with a grin, pulling a small statuette out of her pack. It was in the shape of a large dog. "Vaerir..." she whispered under her breathe, setting the figurine on the floor. At first nothing happened then there was a burst of flames and a feiry hellhound appeared before her. The canine sat obdiently before the drow priestess, "Make sure the rider Adela stays in this building." The hellhound barked and spun off downstairs to guard the rider.

Laron glanced over at his sister surprised. "Vaerir was the Matron mother's...."
Caelia replied nonchalently. "Was." The male realized his sister was done with him and he walked down the stairs, stepped past the hellhound and walked out into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Laron reached into his pocket, making sure the drow made crossbow was still there. He'd stolen it back from his sister in the brief exchange upstairs. Darkest's man had stolen hers after all, not his. Breathing in the crisp, fresh air from outside, the drow began his viewing of the city. He pulled the cowl of his hood up over his stark white hair and forehead, not wanting trouble from the color of his skin. Glancing around, he saw few people out in the streets. Perfect. Most of them would be in the taverns or brothels for the night anyway.

The drow continued on his way, his light steps making no sound on the road below. Slightly, he cursed the bright moon, wishing for a more familiar darkness, his domain. Caught up in memories of the Underdark, Laron didn't notice a drunken man stumbling out of a tavern. The man bowled into him and the dark elf stepped back and squared his shoulders, keeping his balance. The drunk on the other hand fell heavily to the ground. "Rotten bastard," the man coughed out and he took a swing at Laron's legs, thinking him to be the man that had thrown him out. The drow jumped, avoiding the man's grasp. "Get back here.." the drunk slurred, shaking his fist angrily.
"I think I'll keep my distance," the dark elf quickly responded, guessing what had happened in the tavern. The man on the ground grumbled and Laron bent down to speak to him. "Should you not just go home?" A swinging fist was the reply. The drow backed off and looked down the street. There was no one there. Taking one last glance at the drunk, Laron shrugged and walked away. Humans, he mused, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 pm

The drow stepped lightly down the street, avoiding two guards that sauntered by, prepared to bring order with force if necessary. Laron nimbly worked his way around the city, exploring it's twists and turns, memorizing them. The night was his time. For once, his eyes didn't burn from the bright sunlight. His skin wasn't seen from a mile away. He could see everything. His ears didn't ring from the loud noises of the surface. The drow sighed with relief, entering a dark alley. Well, dark to humans, but not too a drow. With the bright moon, the alley was lit up as if it were daylight. Cutting quickly through the alley, Laron paused and felt the few coins in his pocket. He pursed his lips, considering the consequences. Trivial.

The drow quietly slipped into the nearest tavern.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Laron looked towards an empty table in the corner but decided against it, taking one closer to the door just in case. He waited for one of the barmaids to come over. The one that did gave him a quizzical look, curious about his lowered hood, but hey, there were weird ones in every bunch.
"What do you want?"
"Just an ale," he said slipping her five bronze pieces. The girl looked down disappointed. Nothing extra for her. She pursed her lips took the money and walked off. Laron glanced around at the people present in the tavern. They were all mainly drunk except a group of travellers in the corner. One of them looked over and smiled, giving a little wave to the newcomer. The drow inclined his head politely in reply.
The barmaid came back and put the glass on the table irritably, getting ready to hop to the next table. "Wait.." Laron said musically. He pushed a silver across the table towards her and her face glowed for a moment before it crossed with suspicion. "It is for you but if my glass empties, could you bring me another? And perhaps one for the men across the room there," He guestured to the travellers with a gloved hand. The girl's face shone. Even with that, it was a hefty tip. "Can do," she said, glowing and she sauntered away. The drow put his feet up comfortably and leaned back, listening somewhat to the babble around him. It was relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Damn. Things were nice without Caelia around. The surface seemed much more interesting then the Underdark. And less political. The drow thought of the complex hierarchy in the drow society and the laws they ran by. Males being the lesser was one that was universally despised by all the males. Laron smirked. The surface was much, much better.

There were soft footfalls at the door and the drow glanced up quickly. You had to be kidding... Caelia glanced around the room and quickly spotted her brother. Her skin was pale and her hair was blond. She looked just like a surface elf, but the disguise couldn't fool Laron, who knew the common scowl on her face and her stance. She sat down and smiled at the disappointed look on her brother's face. He didn`t even bother asking how she had found him. She was a priestess after all.
"You're hellhound is still there right?" Laron said quietly.
"Of course, do you think I am dumb?"
"Maybe"
Caelia scowled at him. Laron guestured towards the barmaid and she happily got another glass of ale, setting it before Caelia. The priestess shook her head in disbelief. How could the females of the surface take being treated as lessers? It irked her but then again, most humans were weak. She took a cautious sip and looked her brother in the eye.
"You seem quite content here," the priestess said suspiciously.
Laron replied by putting his feet up comfortably on the table. "It's been about two-three months has it not?"
"Exactly,"
The male drow looked at his sister, curious about the reply.
"Do you not want revenge?"
"I don't follow.."
"Your house Laron! Our family!" Caelia hissed, leaning in closer. "By now we could go back to the Underdark and speak out against the house that wronged us. They would die and we would inherit their soldiers and begin the House of Tezaroha once more!"
Laron frowned. "Why? So you can be a Matron Mother?"
The priestess glared at him. "No, because Lloth demands it. Don't you want power again? We won't have to live on the surface, hiding from mere humans."
The younger drow pursed his lips and said nothing, deciding to take another long draught than answer her.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Sam sat down on the ground, nibbling on her apple. After a quick mental exchange with her dragon, she looked over and guestured to Jezzin to come sit beside her. G`reth rolled his eyes and then closed them, deciding to get a little bit of rest just in case.
--x
Salah looked around the clearing attentively, seeing that G`reth was on edge.
|Do you want me to do a quick patrol around us?| she asked Sam quickly.
|That would be great if you could,| Sam replied. |G`reth agrees but if you sense anything at all, contact me.|
|Will do.| the vampire responded, walking swiftly away from the riders and into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Do I have to throw a rock at him? Or maybe another wolf in the clearing would make him hurry scurry over here.. Sam thought to herself with a small chuckle, guesturing once more to Jezzin. Her dragon, following the thought pattern laughed as well, two streams of smoke coming from his nostrils. The red looked up into the darkened sky and settled his head down with a frustrated growl. |We leave in the morning. Hold it out.| Sam said to him gently.

Eldor was also awake, staring towards the edge of the woods where Salah had disappeared to. He was connected to her, but faintly. She was more focused on the area and the darkness around her. Not much of a problem with her predatory instincts though.
---x
Caelia heard it first. A high pitched scream of terror and a man and woman raced into the tavern, their faces paled with shock. "Did ya see a ghost dearie?" one man asked sarcastically, getting a rowdy laugh from the fellows at his table. The woman shrank back but the man stepped forward. "They were dead! Walking!"
"You are too drunk," another said with a light laugh. But then again funny things were going on lately...
"There were three dead corpses running down the street. You don't believe me, follow them. They headed east." The man said this with such conviction that no one questioned him anymore.
"Darkest... " Caelia said lightly under her breathe.
Probably, the younger drow said in reply with his hands.
Let's leave, now. Caelia's slender fingers answered. She stood up and walked out the door.
"You're not going after it are you!?" The man asked incredulously. Laron didn't answer him, sweeping out the door into the night after his sister.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:03 pm

As if he were Mr. Hyde transforming back into his original form, Knurla lost his sense of violence and murdering again. Now he had to report back to the General as instructed, but where the hell was he?
A messenger came up to him and informed him about his promotion, and Knurla simply thanked him and waved a hand to send him off back on his own business.
"Before I go," the soldier said, "An army of zombies has been spotted running through the woods--I think it's a plotted attack on the riders."
Knurla had absolutely no idea how many riders someone's army was going to find in the woods...and the forest was a broad area; from the man's information they could be headed in any possible direction. And at any rate, even though he knew he just gained the position as Captain of the Guard, he'd never been properly instructed on how much authority and power he held with that position. What could he do about this invasion?
Whatever it meant, Knurla decided to act how he would if he had no place in the empire whatsoever, and he would go catch up with David again, and work out a way to hold these flesh-eaters back!
---

Wistful Heir, still in his bodiless form, refused to give up his search for an answer--and he could swear he was so close to finding it too! But while he searched, he also spent time contemplating on why he should be trying to return. His goal in life was to do GOOD in the world, and to decimate all of the worst living nightmares. But throughout his life it seemed that evil had much more power than good. Darkness was unevadable, its always there. Light has to come from a source, which can die, leaving the darkness to rule again.His experiences with Darkest, the drow, Cisco, and all his other enemies... they all depended on darkness! Heir and his original Brotherhood tried using the elements other than darkness to help... but what if they could somehow use Dark magic instead to do good? They always refused to use that element, but what was stopping them? The fear or... pride or... stubborness of using the same sources that their enemies used? But even if they did use it... how may it put harm on itself? Dark versus dark... it made no sense to Heir. Still, he meditated.

---
((Before I write any more for Knurla, just make sure i got it all clear... is this general of the corpses the same general that Knurla had talked to not only a few hours ago? Or is this a different general?))
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Sam shivered as well. "No..." she responded quickly. With a quick thought to Eldor and G`reth, the two dragons whipped down three dead trees and placed them away from the woods and more so in the field. Sam stood in front of the trees as G`reth blew a jet of flames over them. The dry wood caught quickly, but it was still unnaturally dark. The elf swore under her breathe and guestured to the riders to come clsoer to the bonfire.

While her partner cast a set of wary eyes over the forest and sky, Sam began to build up wards around the fire, herself, her dragon as well as Jezzin and Alanna. Every crack in the dark seemed as loud as a strike of lightning to her sensitive and alert ears. Eldor stood to one side of the fire, covering their left flank, while G`reth stood up to cover their right. Sam covered the center. Without a thought, she knew it was coming from either the west or the south. There was nothing in the Hardarac these days and the North was ridden with elves. Watching her riders, she realized something was wrong. She glanced to her left and realized what it was.
Salah.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Salah hadn't noticed the uncanny darkness until she was a fair distance from the riders. Her skin tingled and she subconciously knew it wasn't natural. It must be magic...

Even with the night being darker than most, her eyes still picked out the landscape relatively well. She walked swiftly on the balls of her feet, as silently as a fox hunting a hare in the winter. Her eyes flicked back and forth and her ears picked up every subtle sound in the night. She felt her mind go from rider to predator.
|Salah! Something's wrong! Please come back... now!| Eldor's voice echoed faintly in her thoughts. She brushed him away gently.
|I'll find out what it is first.|
|No, stay where you are. I'll come get you.|
|No! Stay with Sam and the others. They'll need you by there side if things go sour.|
The dragon whimpered in distress but placed his trust in his rider. She wasn't naive like she used to be... She'll be fine....

The vampire stalked through the dark forest, waiting with a sword in one hand. Her other hand glowed with the light from the gewdey ignesia, which was covered by a glove as to not give her away in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 am

Salah's ears detected the cracking branches and then the stench of death. She gripped her sword tightly. Her eyes saw the faint outline of a man before it hit her. She hit the ground hard. Landing on a broken branch. It hurt and she hoped there wasn't a bruise. She cursed loudly and jumped to her feet, pointing her sword at the thing... Or person? "Darkest?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Salah jaw dropped, the answer to Darkest's question falling from her open lips. She ducked low, avoiding the leap of the undead creature closest to her. She quickly darted forward, swinging her sword out to chop the legs out from underneath the next two creatures. Taking a closer look, she noticed one of them had on the garb of a soldier of the Empire. Questions popped to her mind but she swiftly turned on the balls of her feet and launched a fireball at the flailing animated corpses. They burned brightly and she hoped that would finish them, or at least leave them unable to attack her again. The undead that had leapt over her turned back. She leapt to the side but not quickly enough to avoid a fist to her side. She landed in a roll, trying to use her momentum to escape from the creature. It scrambled after her and she panicked. "Jierda!" The creature's legs broke and she ignited it.

The undead seemed to stay away from their flaming comrades and the vampire quickly put up a fiery outline around her body. It didn't burn her, but it detered the undead enough for her to attack first.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Salah nodded not bothering to question him. She sent a fireball towards a group of the undead creatures, hoping to slow them enough for Darkest to regain some ground, and potentially the advantage. Then, removing her fiery outline, she darted away dodging between trees and leaping over bushes. She cut down any of the creatures in her path. Seeing a bright glowing light far ahead, the vampire raced for it. She burst out of the forest, stopping nimbly beside Sam. "Undead creatures. Galbatorix... soldiers. They are heading this way now. Two minutes or less."

"Take out your axe, now!" Sam sheathed one scimitar and enchanted the other, leaving the edges with a hint of vibrant orange flames. She launched a fireball of her own into the heart of the bonfire, making it roar even louder. "Grab a burning branch. Once you cut an undead down, you have to burn it. Else pieces will keep coming after you." With a nod to Sam, the vampire hurried to her dragon's side. |Did you bring them with you?|
|Hell no|

It was quiet for a moment, a dark shapes rushed out of the trees, only to be taken down with a flaming arrow from Salah. Sam pursed her lips, a fireball glowing on her palm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Blaze nodded to the question Allana asked her. That wasn't everyone she sensed though, there were undead around. And of course who else to bring up the trouble but Darkest? She was about to tell Allana that Salah was coming back when, who else but, Salah came bursting into the clearing.

Sam yelled out some instructions about chopping and burning. Blaze grinned, fire was something she could do. She wasn't named Blaze for no reason you know. Grapping two branches off of the nearest tree she summoned fire on both, also putting an enchantment so they won't burn the wood. That way they could be held with out the holder worrying about getting burnt any second. She handed them to Allana and Jezzin. "Here you go." She said with a smile. "Is this your first battle Allana?" As Blaze talked she drew out a sword in one hand, and summoned fire to the other. It licked her skin playfully and didn't burn her.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:25 am

The creature fell to the ground but before Sam could take another look there was a horde of the undead running at them. Several paused meeting their end at salah's fiery arrows. Something seemed wrong... Why weren't there more of them? And why did they come on in tight packs? Sam shot a fireball into a midst of corpses and the fire eagerly ate into the dead flesh. With a glance to her dragon, G'reth took to the sky. He skimmed low over the trees, shooting thin jets of flame at the various undead he found. /try to slw or stop them!/ Sam told him anxiously. The dragon blew his fiery breath at the trees igniting them in front of the riders. Several creatures veered away from the flames only to be taken down by sam's magic or salah's arrows.

G'reth rounded his flight to return to his rider but something caught his eye. More flames to the east... Was there others in the forest? Sam told him to go deeper, kill what he could and take a look. /Be safe/ she cautioned him. The red dragon flew low over the treetops, he grabbed an undead creature and ripped it apart. The darkness was his friend. Before they knew what was coming, he was atop the undead, with a fiery breath. He roared confidently and swept over the other fires. Undead... Everywhere. There had to be something keeping their attention. G'reth let loose a torrent of flames, destroying six of the creatures in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Sam paused, a fireball on her hand. She looked incredulously at Alanna. She'd only seen those flames from one other person before. Darkest.
Elementalist?
Was it Darkest?
What the hell was going on?

The elf didn't waste anymore time. She sheathed her scimitar and pulled out her bow, firing at the hesitant undead. Salah continued her volley of arrows as well.
--x
With a moment's pause. G'reth tucked his wings to his sides and flew down to where Darkest's prone form was. He hit the ground hard, crushing two regeants with his feet. His tail whipped others backward and he cleared the area around Darkest. Fire roared from his throat like a river and the undead creatures errupted into flames, their charred bodies falling to the ground.
|Get up!| G`reth yelled in Darkest's head. |Wake! Now!| The dragon roared, trying to wake the rider underneath him and keep the dead at bay. His tail slashed to the left throwing four undead creatures far from reach. Damn it. The dragon's growled impatiently. Save the retched human... what a smart idea. The red blew more flames at nearby trees, igniting them. His fiery breath continued to break down the dead's group. The more clustered they got, the more of them fell at once. |Rider!|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Something in the Air
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: