.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's Something in the Air

Go down 
+5
xstreetkidx
Mag !
Meg
Heir_of_Eragon
Sae
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sae

Sae

There's Something in the Air Empty
PostSubject: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Overview
As the riders sat by the lake Flam awaiting, their leader Sam was forced to make a decision. If the rumors she had heard were true, they would want to be leagues away from Teirm and any major cities in Alagaesia. But where to go next?

The only viable option seemed the Hardarac. Hoping other riders would soon follow, Sam and G`reth took off, leading the group to Bullridge and then onto the desert.
--x
Locations previously
- Lake Flam - Sam and crew
- Heir's little place? - Darkest, Heir and crew

Just a little reminder of the roleplay to see if we can get it going again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:08 pm

G`reth twirled through the air, avoiding the pathes of clouds. He was high enough that anyone below would think him a bird. The dragon harrumphed at this thought. Let them see him. Let them fear the riders or challenge them face to face. They would fall...

Sam sat on her dragon's back, relaxing. She felt the cool breeze race against her face, gently pulling at her hair. She let out a sigh of content and glanced down. The lake Flam was disappearing quickly behind them as was the sight of the Spine. And onto Bullsridge. Then the Hardarac. The elf hoped she was leading her riders away from danger, not straight into it. Someone nudged her concious lightly and she realized it was her dragon. Allowing the red in, G`reth gradually pulled her way from her body and more into his, allowing her to feel the freedom of his flight. Her mind was filled with elation and the dragon smiled, missing the happier, carefree times with his partner.
[/font]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Blaze watched as Sam flew off with G'reth. Thanks for the ride offer guys.. Blaze thought to herself. She was getting sore from all her flying, and felt that she might know what a dragon felt like after flying for so long. Moving a few yards from back from the lake, Blaze ran and then dove into the air, her wings catching the wind easily. At least I know I'll be better at flying sometime soon. Blaze snickered to herself, thinking about her crash landings that happened all to often.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:09 pm

(( Owe... o.0 ))

Salah peered over her should towards the mountain, concentrating on something. Eldor shifted uncomfortably underneath her, hitting an odd pocket of air. He veered slightly to the left but righted himself quickly, hoping Jezzin didn't have a heart attack on his back.

The vampire turned back to face ahead, watching Sam, Alanna and G'reth floating lightly through the air. Her concentration was broken by the shift and she sighed lightly.

She was severely tempted to give Jezzin a flash of her fangs to relieve her boredom but her dragon butted into her thoughts with a vision of the man leaping off his back. The rider stifled a laugh.

I doubt he would do it... he seems scared of heights.

Eldor looked back at his rider for a moment, letting her see his rolling eyes. He turned into a small stream of air, shooting ahead to catch up with G'reth.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:15 pm

((Where I left yew off Darkest. Smile ))

For a minute, everything Darkest was saying to him sounded like a dream come true. Like everything he needed to redeem himself!
For only a minute.
Heir grinned back at him. "You know what? Thirteen years ago, I would`ve taken that offer in a heartbeat. But...now, now I don`t need heroism. I`m not looking for someone to idol me any longer. I`m not looking to live up to my title. I am no Heir. To be Heir is not what I want anymore. Now, all I want is to shed my title; be a man that is not forced to live up to something my parents named me for. I need my ability to be free again!" Heir made a sharp glance at his dark brother, who stilled trapped in Moth`s fire, looked enraged. "And I need HIM to stay away from me."
"You fool!!" Knurla cried. "You are a weakling, and you know you will never be anything!"
I also know... Heir thought to himself, That YOU can`t turn me into your henchman. I have no brother. He said nothing else.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtarr.deviantart.com/
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Laorn glanced at Darkest, slightly confused. Humans.... Glancing at his sister, he noticed she had shealthed her scimitars quietly, holding instead a dagger. Her other hand was in the pocket of her robe. The younger drow grinned and the priestess winked.
--x
With a favorable wind, the troop of riders made it to Bullridge more quickly than anticipated. Sam looked at the sun, considering flying straight to the Hardarac. No, they could use some supplies and perhaps a decent rest before hitting the desert. G`reth mentally agreed reminding Sam about the scarce hunting in the desert. Opening her mind to the rest of the riders, Jezzin and Alanna she gave them an image of a field behind a shroud of trees.

|We land here and rest for the night. I could use a couple of hands though to get some supplies.| G`reth trimmed his wings, heading for the field as quickly as possible to avoid unfriendly eyes. The red landed heavily, slightly jarring his riders from the quick impact.
|Sorry...| Sam rubbed his neck affectionately and turned to face Alanna.
"You alright? Some people don't take their first flight so well."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Eldor turned his neck to check on Jezzin, observing him with blue orbs. Salah tried her best not to let out a snicker as she jumped off Eldor's back, landing gracefully on the balls of her feet.

Sam smiled at Alanna. "Wonderful!" The elf laughed and then turned to Jezzin. "You alright? I wouldn`t mind gettting some food just in case the hunting is not great at this time of year. Perhaps a couple blankets? And I want to hear the news about the goingons in Teirm."

G`reth growled and settled himself down into a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Blaze landed a few feet away from the two dragons, laughing a little when she saw Jezzin had fallen off. "I think this has been my best landing yet." She murmured to herself, smothing her pants and shirt of wrinkles. "Salah and I should probably go hunting before hitting the desert, since there is little prey there." Blaze was a little worried about going into the desert. Like other vampires she was allergic to the sun. It irratated her skin which is why she normally wore long sleeves and pants. She didn't know how the ever shinning sun of a desert would effect the two vampires.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Salah nodded along with Blaze. "Eldor wants to go hunting as well before we leave. The rest of the dragons should maybe hunt as well? There won`t be larger courses for them to feed upon in the desert?"

Sam nodded to Blaze and Salah. "Sounds good. We won`t hopefully there for long. Just long enough for our names to become whispers rather than the daily news..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Blaze streched out her arms, sniffing the air. "I smell a herd of deer that-awaya." Blaze said nodding in the opposite direction from where the two tag alongs went to. "Or, we could always just kill the boy and drink his blood." Blaze added in an undertone. Blaze stopped suddenly. Why did Darkest send the boy here? It was all very questionable. Blaze looked down at endoh, she could easily summon him, but he was probably mad that she had tried to kill him. And, she did just sort of remember that it wasn't darkest that had killed her. Blaze thought about it, the wheels turning over in her brain. She gripped endoh and murmumered, "darkest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Blaze placed Endoh back through her belt then turned around, holding her hands slightly up in the universal signal of peace. "I should have believed you when you said you knew who killed me." Blaze told him, speaking clearly and getting straight to the point. "I saw her, the drow who killed me, and I remembered. But, then that also rises this question, why is she working for you? And did you order her to kill me, cause if so, I'm not sorry I tried to murder you, and I am sorry that blade didn't work."
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Knurla was doing his best to keep a fight from breaking out here. Though he knew that was nearly impossible with THESE people around.
The fire at his feet vanished and he was free. He was free!
But all he wanted to do was get the heck out of here. But most of him told him not to. He always ran away from a fight. His meeting with Heir interrupted when Darkest and his crew showed up, but Heir didn't matter anymore. Neither did David. Their Brotherhood had collasped, once and for all.
Finally, Knurla spoke his answer. "I don't need power, Darkest. Can you get me into the Empire?"

Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Sam paused, about to stop Jezzin and Alanna. It seemed to early to let them out of sight.... Gah. They'll be fine and hopefully unnoticable.. Grudgingly turning around to face G`reth, the elf frowned, rubbng her hands together anxiously. The red brushed his nose against her lightly, staring into her eyes.
|I love you. Don't fret. They'll be fine. And if I can see anything about Alanna, she'll be back, hopefully leaving the boy behind.|

Sam smiled, rubbing his nose affectionately. Things would find a way of sorting themselves out, she was sure of it. Caught up in the private moment with her partner, she barely heard Blaze whisper under her breathe. A new presence appeared in the field, her open mind recognized it instantly. Her blood went cold and G`reth bared his fangs and roared, stepping forward to shield his rider. Sam turned quickly, a scimitar in one hand and a glowing orange orb floating above her palm. G`reth twitched anxiously beside his rider, itching to eat the foul man once and for all. He waited for Sam to place a hand on his side to stop him, but it never came... He snarled in satisfaction, glaring at Darkest.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:21 pm

"Naturally, seeing as you poisoned me and left me after I risked my life to save your woman," Sam replied calmly. G'reth glared at Darkest, his talons raking the ground. The elf stood beside her dragon throwing an orb of energy into the air. It glowed brightly. Sam looked over at Blaze. "I dare say if you want a hand killing the bastard, just let me know,"
--x
Caelia glanced at Laron and then back to the other group. Where the bloody hell was Darkest? She gripped her blade and wand pointing them at the men, certain that Darkest had left them there to die. Not a chance. Laron kept his gaze on the ones named Heir and Knurla, certain that Darkest would soon return.

Last edited by Sae on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Blaze looked at Darkest trying to decide if she believed what he was saying or not. Sam enterjected with some new information. "You poisned Sam?" Blaze asked, in almost disbelief. 'Then sent two of your people to her? That just seems so wrong. Why did you do it? And that boy you sent, Jezzin? Did you know he's scared of the things the go bumb in the night? Pitiful really."
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:49 pm

"That won't be neccessary." Knurla replied...a little anxious. "Show me the way."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Blaze shyed away from the bright light. It burnt her eyes and after a few seconds of confustion she glanced down to see Leiko in her hands. That means Darkest took Endoh. Well, Blaze had been trying to get Leiko back for a while now. Although, she probably should have told Darkest that she had enchanted Endoh (this was mentioned in a post far back) so that it would come back to her when she told it too. She quickly laid the same spell over Leiko, she never wanted to be seperated from her swords again, then sommoned Endoh back to her. Finally, she had both twins together again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Blaze sheathed her two swords and turned to Sam and Salah. "Hunting. That's what was next isn't it?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Sam's clenched fists trembled with anger. She took a deep breath and looked at Blaze, smiling. "Yes, hunting." The elf sighed and rested a hand on her eager dragon. G`retth settled down sullenly, hoping to have eaten the little man.

"So you have both your blades back. Excellent, but now, what about Jezzin and Alanna?" Sam left the question rhetorical for the moment, winking at Blaze before shifting into the form of a wolf and taking off towards Bullridge. The half morphei raced right past Jezzin and Alanna, passing beside them through the cover of bushes.

G`reth looked over his shoulder at the spot where Sam had been and let out a worried growl. The appearence of Darkest put him on edge and he wanted to remain with his troublesome rider, who always seemed to find problems when she took off without him. He nodded towards Blaze before taking off, flying low, searching for deer.
--x
Salah stood silently beside Eldor, having watched the exchange in the same fashion. Her dragon growled softly and she silenced him with a look. He shifted his feet, nudged her gently and took off after G'reth. The vampire walked up next to Blaze. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 pm

"Now!"

Caelia drew the crossbow rapidly from the pocket of her robe, quickly shooting one of the paralyzing darts. It hit Heir in the chest. The priestess grinned and pocketed the crossbow. In the same fluid movement, she sent a shot of acid gel from the tip of her wand at the rider. She grinned wickedly as saw two streaks of silver, daggers, racing the flying green blob. Laron cast her a wink and retreated, his sai back in his hands. Caelia pointed the wand at Knurla, just in case he decided to attack her. Laron faced David, similar thoughts on his mind. The drow hoped that they had acted properly, hoping Darkest hadn't changed his mind on the attack. The male drow pointed at the portal and he jumped in, pulling Adela with him, meeting the cool of the Shadow Realm. Caelia lunged froward, grabbing Knurla and using momentum to throw him into the Realm. She glanced back towards David and Heir before darting into the portal herself.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Moth sprang into action, putting up a shield to stop the acid's flight and deflecting the two knives with one of her own. Falcydior bounded, quietly for all his bulk, into the clearing, ready for a fight. |Where are they?| he growled urgently.
|Long gone by now. They went through a portal of some sort.| Moth replied, pulling the dart from Heir's chest. "Are you okay?" she asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Mag !

Mag !

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Adela rubbed her head, blinking several times. "What happened?" she asked. She had seen a huge blast of fire, but she could hardly remember anything that happened before or after that. The familiar coldness of the air went right down to her bones and she rubbed her arms vigorously. Glancing around her, Adela said faintly, "Why are we back here again?" She noticed Caelia pull a new figure into the portal, one that she had not met before. "And who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Laron looked over at Adela, grabbing her shoulder to keep her steady. "It's probably safer here than it is out there," the drow said in an undertone to the rider. He shivered, glancing towards his sister, who stood still, shaking a little from the cold. He looked towards the man and shrugged.

"As to who he is, your question is as good as mine," Laron answered quietly. Caelia looked back at him anxiously and the younger drow shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 pm

"Yeah." Blaze said nodding. "Lets go." She turned on her heel and ran in the direction of the deer. Her feet were silent as she padded across the forest floor. She kept an eye on the ground, careful that she wouldn't step on anything that would go SNAP! Blaze stopped right at the borderline of the forest and a small clearing with a brooke running through it. She looked at Salah to check that she was ready, then jumped into the clearing. She headed straight for a buck drinking from the river and snapped his neck. A quick and painless death she hoped. She lowered her fangs and drank.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:24 am

"I never pledged myself to anything or anyone if that's what you mean by 'traitor.'" Knurla defended, although he knew it probrably didn't matter. He really didn't appreciate being grabbed and forcibly pulled into the portal.
Knurla acknowledged Laron's answer to Adela's question, but however secure this place was he still wanted to know where it was.
"So what exactly did you accomplish back there, as far as Heir is concerned?" Knurla directed toward Darkest.

----

Back where(ever) Heir was, he was temporarily paralyzed-for how long he didn't know, but he'll soon find out (hopefully!)-Heir spoke telepathically to Moth, "No. It would seem nothing is going right today."
David rushed up to Moth and Heir and started working on a catalyst poison to counteract the dart's affect on Heir.
"He'll be alright." David explained to Moth, "But we have things to do. That includes following THEM. Knurla told me something before he was taken into that portal." He looked at Heir with sharp eyes. "Apparently you were our test subject. Your magic may be gone, but you're the only one in the Brotherhood without it. Of course...the Brotherhood, exactly, is dead in Knurla's eyes. But he has other goals in mind, for the best of you Heir, so we need to find out where they went." He turned his head back to Moth, "Did you plan on coming with us?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Something in the Air
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: