.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's Something in the Air

Go down 
+5
xstreetkidx
Mag !
Meg
Heir_of_Eragon
Sae
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

There's Something in the Air - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:33 pm

"This isn't your battle." Blaze said. "What the hell are you doing here?" She watched as fire burned down around her. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a hancherchif and tied it around the boys mouth and nose so he wouldn't inhale all the fumes. She would have to get him out of here later. First she wanted to know why He was here. "I don't want to fight you right now. I have a bigger battle to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:08 pm

Moth hissed. So this wasn't the Rider she was seeking out. The consciousness had felt so much like a Rider's, though. Did that mean...?
"My name is Moth. I was seeking a young Rider that had been taken by Darkest, but it appears that I have accidentally intruded upon your privacy instead. I will leave you now." The elf gently removed the knife from her throat and climbed up on the windowsill again, then twisted around and began to climb back down again.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:34 am

Jared stared incredulously at the elf as she left. "Bloody hell..." he said quietly, shaking his head in disbelief. Quickly, he set three wards and a detection spell on the building. He had thought that they were unnecessary to before, but now... he wanted to sleep. He leaned back against one of the stronger walls and quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Blaze frowned, she had a sinking suspicion where he was going. And it was to her abode. She left the burning house, everything in it was gone by now considering it had burned down. Vampires moved forward to clean that up. Blaze then stepped into the shadow relam and went to her house, appearing in the room surrounding the prisoners prison. "Get out of my home." Blaze told the unwanted vistor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:59 pm

"I don't care, do you honestly think we even have food here? Get out of my home!" Blaze said calmly. "What are you even doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Moth had just touched ground when a hand seized her shirt and yanked her backwards. She was roughly spun around to meet the blazing eyes of her older brother. "I told you to stay in the inn! Can't you follow even a simple command!" he snarled.
Moth waved a hand in front of her face, her pert nose crinkling. "You smell like death, you know."
Swift swore under his breath and towed her back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:11 pm

"Oh dear, that's terrible!" Knurla gasped. He had almost forgotten how horrible and unfeeling fate can be to some people. Nevertheless, Knurla was curious as to why he was thrown in here in the first place. "So what will I have to do, Rhett?"

((Btw, darkest, thanks for trying to keep me in the roleplay--i know we're not doing much but short posts help now that I've grown impatient to staring at the screen reading long messages lately.))
Back to top Go down
http://davidtarr.deviantart.com/
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Salah glanced at the man in alarm. He looked like he had been through hell and back, and had the wounds to show for it. From his tone the vampire decided to try her luck.

|Ally or asshole? Pick one, preferably the first.| The vampire said, pushing through any mental barriers with a wave of anger. She held the connection and avoided the man's gaze when Blaze walked in.

--x

G'reth sat in the cave, unmoving but not sleeping. His amber eyes stared out towards Uru'baen and then swept across Alagaesia. Something stirred in him and the dragon knew something was wrong. But what was wrong? He growled anxiously, dragging a talon across the rock, enjoying the screech, sparks and marks created.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Knurla watched the engraving fade away. Well that was awkward. He thought to himself. He looked up to the guards and answered, "Not really... the only revolting thing in the world that isn't in this room is a rotting cow."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:45 pm

|I want out now but I have a dragon in one of the upper caves that will also need to be released. What do you need from me? If it isn't an oath in the ancient language, you have a one up on that power hungry vampire standing there.|

Salah glanced around at the rest of the people in the room. She didn't know if the man could handle getting all of them out, and didn't want to ask and lose him. She'd come back if he could only get her back. She'd come back with Sam...
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:36 pm

|Burn marks...| She tried not to noticably flinch. If that was the price, so be it. She felt the bonds break and she smiled lightly, rubbing some feeling back into her wrists. Then she felt the heat and a small pang of fear hit her. Could she trust this guy? Hopefully... She glanced at Blaze, awaiting a reaction from the guards.

With no weapons, Salah showed off the one she had left. Her fangs shone defiantly in the dim light as her features changed from relief into a savage, soundless snarl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:59 am

"You know, I figured you'd come." Blaze said. "But, man oh man did I get who you were after wrong. I thought it would be poor Alanna there, but nope." Blaze shook her head. "Well, Gods speed with you Salah, heaven knows you're going to need it with him."
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:59 am

"Alanna? Whos that? Is it royalty? Ransoms are a bit of a pain though...."

'Please tell me you have a reason for hesitating? I have all day, but That portal doesn't....'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Blaze made the protal shut. They were in her house after all. "Please, no taking of the prisoners. But do be kind and make your own way out. Or I'll be forced to have kill of the dragons up at the cave."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Salah swore under her breathe as she turned and the portal was gone. Alanna? Her mind worked frantically, trying to figure out how Blaze knew the man. The fire... Knowing the riders... Hellfire! Could it be? She glanced at the scarred body warily. No way...

"Do you have another blade I could perhaps borrow?" The vampire said, walking up beside the man. She'd take her chances. If it was Darkest... well then at least she knew him. |Can you make another one of those portals? Or what's the plan? Get Eldor out and we can fly. Or fight our way out of here?| Salah felt her gewdey ignesia glow vibrantly in anticipation of a fight. Air or water? She cursed her small knowledge and control of the other elements wishing she had attempted to learn them all. Her doubts played at her as she stood waiting.

|I have to know... are you Darkest?| Salah felt foolish asking but her curiousity, as always, won in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Salah didn't ask questions, just taking the blade thankfully. She had already decided that it didn't matter who he was. With a quick tuck and roll, she launched herself towards the portal, yelling out a ward as she did. The fire was incredibly hot, but she prevented some of it's bite with the hastily made ward. She emerged out of the portal and nearly crashed into two of the vampire's standing there. They never saw her coming.

By the time the second vampire turned, the first was a decapitated mess on the floor of the cave. He looked up into Salah's fiery eyes before the longsword slashed downward, cutting him from one shoulder and out his hip. She glanced around the cave, looking for Eldor.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:38 pm

When Sam awoke, it was still dark out. Her body was shivering uncontrollably from the nightmare she had just had. Something felt dark, like a shadow. She pressed her thumbs against her temples and moved them slowly in a circular motion. It was relaxing and she felt her body stop shaking. The elf sighed in relief and combed through her blonde hair, removing some of the knots. She glanced over at Jared who was sleeping peacefully next to her. She covered him with another blanket and stood up to grab her belt. She reached for it but it was not where she had placed it last. She had taken it off and set it on her right... but now it was on the left?

Sam looked around quickly and then back at her weapons. Nothing was missing but the shard from Darkest's blade was positioned wrong. She cast out her mind. Only Jared was there... It must have been him. Curiosity perhaps?

The rider paced the room for a brief moment, she wanted to go see G'reth but didn't want to arouse suspicion or been seen... They were way too close to danger for that. She gritted her teeth and let her restlessness take over. She walked out the front door of the building, going to explore on her own.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:03 pm

(( Cherry pie? Wow Darkest can bake? *mind blown*
Wink Just kidding.
bounce Feeling very ADD right now. o.0 ))
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Knurla was both frightened and taunted by the rod... but tried not to show either of those feelings. Actually he was quite sure he was hiding it well... with the true face of confusion that struck his eyes. The Riders? Knurla tried to remember the last riders he had seen besides Heir and David.. there was Blaze. He remembered spotting Blaze and a few others in Uru`baen. But he didn't know where they might be going. "I do not know where the Riders are." Knurla flat-out stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:12 pm

(I had some personal problems to deal with. Sorry bout the wait.)

What had become of Blaze? Well, a minute passed then all the vampires, and humans that the vampires had captured excluding Salah, Alanna, Percy and (sorry heir can't remember his name, were no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Knurla jerked back away from the rod. "I promise I don't know. All I can tell you is I last saw them in Uru`baen maybe weeks ago."
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:07 pm

"Weeks ago... perhaps you are worth keeping after all, Captain." They turned and walked out the door without another word, leaving Knurla. * * * Once they were safe, the burnt man turned to regard Salah with eyes of stone, unfriendly, but not hostile. They had ended up in some damp cave, an evergreen forest stretched as far as the eye could see outside the caves maw. "Can you guess why I've come for you?" His voice was rough, scratchy. Probably something to do with all those burn scars. Outside, the rain pattered down, gentle, but unrelenting. A wolf howled off in the distance, and breathing sent out small white plumes of heat.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:42 pm

(( Did you delete all your earlier posts sometime Darkest? :/ I think I remember the trail of this. Haha! ))

Salah tensed her muscles and her fangs emerged slightly in preparation of an attack. "No, but thank you for getting me out of there. Did you spell release Eldor as well?" The rider opened her mind but did not feel the dragon. Maybe he was flying towards her? She hoped so. She tried to relax her guard around the burnt man but she couldn't, not till she knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
Blaze&Exxon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Blaze. holding the little black plush toy that was Exxon arrived at the dragon caves. "I'm sure you've figured it out by now." She said, looking at the dragons she held prisoner. "I didn't want to have to kill you, but everyone was just so" she paused as she tried to think of the right word for this situation, "adamant about not joining me." A short evil laugh escaped from her lips. "Revenge isn't too much to ask for, is it?" She asked the dragons. "Of course it is, when you've got dragon riders around. This will be fixed." A burst of magic erupted from her and the magic that bound the dragons in the cave started shrinking in on them.

"I wouldn't let it touch you." She added "It'll leave no survivors." With that reassuring last word she stepped into the shadows and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:16 am

His grin cut almost as bad as he thought his answer would.

"You're going to be in a lot of pain soon. I suggest you cut ties with your Partner, or you're both going to die."

He paused, taking in the surroundings.

"Then again, you could go back, try and break the spell, or find Blaze and kill her before it finishes whatever it's doing." He chuckled, showing just what he thought the chances of THAT happening were.

"The Darkness is coming child. Soon there will be war. Go. Save your pet. Don't get killed though. I need what's inside you."

Another portal opened up, grey, biting cold landscape mirrored the world around them. In the distance, the manor they had just left could be seen.

"Good Luck."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Something in the Air
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: