.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's Something in the Air

Go down 
+5
xstreetkidx
Mag !
Meg
Heir_of_Eragon
Sae
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

There's Something in the Air - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Arcus was awed at the great vampire city of Conan. He followed along with the group into Blaze's mansion when they finally arrived, and the mansion was majestic as well. Arcus had a love for mansions, castles and cathedrals, and hoped one day he might live in one of his own, so he felt a sharp sting of sick stable jealousy at the fact that Blaze lived in one. But he ignored it.

Knurla swatted at the glaring rat before talking to it, as if he expected it to understand and talk back, "So what are YOU in here for?"
The old, dark elf tried to just push all the hay on the floor over to one corner... but moved it only to discover a rotten and even less pleasant odor in the dank floorboard. He reluctantly scattered the hay back over it.
What am I doing in here? I was once a KING!
Immediately after making that thought, Knurla realized that that was something Heir might've thought. Knurla would have said, "Welcome to the other side of life, brother." Knurla must have forgotten some of his own philosophies and virtues.
Stupid, Knurla, focus on the task! His mind commanded.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtarr.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Zayne nodded. "Pleasure to meet you Rallick. Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:26 am

Jared realized quickly that he wasn;t alone in the room. He sprang backward, using his memory to remember where the loose floorboards were. In that very same motion he drew a hand and a half sword in one had and a globe of darkness in the other.

"Who are you?" he demanded, watching the figure carefully.

---x

Salah shrugged her shoulders and guestured to Percy to follow them inside. She glanced over her shoulder at the cave quickly before stepping inside and following Blaze.

--x

Caelia crept through the streets. With a couple quick spells she had secured herself a room in one of the many inns. Laron was in a tavern, finding his own informats through his own means of merely observation and generously refilling a man's glass. The priestess on the other hand felt another pull. She raced across the city, heading towards the slum side of town. Several digusting rogues walked past her but she ignored them, going from shadow to shadow. She reached an alley and looked down it warily. There was a cement wall... and a door?

It was barely visible. But she felt the tug. Shrugging her shoulders, she walked up to the door. Naturally it was locked but her fingers, compelled by a much stronger power sent a bolt of energy into the lock, breaking it. Caelia looked around her before slipping inside, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:07 am

"Why am I meeting with an administrator?" Zayne asked.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Jared flinched slightly as the window smashed. He expected someone else to come through it to help the man in front of him. He putted his sword in front of his chest as a shield. "Where is what? I have no idea what you are talking about," Jared said quietly, trying to better see the man before him.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Knurla's eyes nearly burst out of their sockets when he heard the rat speak. He whacked himself in the face. Oh gosh, nothing is EVER as it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Jared's body froze but he forced his mind to think fast. This demon wanted a weapon... a blade of some sort?

WHAT BLADE!?

His heart seemed to catch in his throat and Jared thought he was a goner. But it is funny how a person remembers the little things when in their last moments. His mind flashed back to the cave where they had left G'reth. Sam was digging through her pack, choosing what to take with her. Jared saw her pause over a shard of a blade...

"Give me a moment.. I swear. I think what you are looking for is downstairs," Without a glance backward, Jared raced over to the broken stairs, expecting one of those atrociously long daggers to plunge into his back any minute. He stepped lightly, but quickly, darting to Sam's side. She was still asleep but her face wore an expression of confusion, perhaps even fear. He reached over her and grabbed the shard from her belt. Glancing over it, he raced back upstairs, feeling like a fool for going back.

"Is this it?" Jared asked boldly, holding the shard out for the demon to inspect, confident that he was a fair distance from the thing.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

"Honestly, what I see now is more unbelievable than a talking rat." Knurla grunted under his weight. Whether he accepts the price or not will simply depend on how desperate he was. "I'm listening."
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:13 pm

((I should really post these all in one. But I don't like stretching the page.))
Moth walked down the alleyway, her bare feet making no sound, her consciousness stretched out in all directions as far as she could reach. She turned the corner. The palace loomed high above, and the elf could feel a tiny spark of consciousness-not her own-inside. The rider? Latching herself to the side of the building, she climbed.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Jared felt a shiver rake down his spine. He was about to say something but the demon was gone. He stared at the broken blade in his hand, wondering why it was so important. Foolish to be here? Was that a warning?

He turned quickly, heading back downstairs to Sam's side. He looked her over, checking to make sure she was alright and that the thing hadn't come down her to her. He placed the blade back where it belonged and sat beside her.

"What the hell do you get yourself into rider..." Jared wondered quietly aloud, listening to the drumming of the rain on the roof and on the cobblestone street outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Blaze preceeded everyone into the sitting room, taking off her weapons and sticking them in a vase just nex to the door. "No weapons allowed." She told them leading the way in. "We like to keep this room peacful for negotiations." Blaze walked over and took a seat at the head of the table. "Please, sit. What can I get you guys to drink? Eat?" She asked them, being a good hostess.
"Are we there yet?" Zayne asked. He was bored.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Speaking literally and metaphorically, Knurla smelled a rat. He decided he would accept his acquaintance, but he wouldn't trust him. "Who exactly are you? My name is Knurla."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Salah took off her belt, propping her gleaming sliver blade against the wall. The diamond embedded in the helm glinted in the low light. She then took two daggers from her sleeves. With a small bit of hesitation, she pulled the dagger hidden on her inner thigh out, adding it to the pile. Lastly, her bow. It felt wrong to be just letting her weapons wait here...

The vampire shrugged her shoulders and sat down. She glanced at Blaze, grinning inwardly at the thought of eating.

"You'll make sure Eldor has something in the caves or at least let him and I know where we can hunt?" Salah asked quickly, looking out for her partner. An affectionate tendril of thought reached her and she smiled at her dragon's happiness.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Swift wiped the blood off his knife and looked down at the corpse at his feet. A successful assassination, he thought, smiling grimly. He will be pleased. Bending down, he cut off the body's right ring finger, the one with a gaudy ring decorating the base. The elf wrapped it in a handkerchief and, sticking the gruesome bundle in his coat pocket, jumped lightly out the window and onto the streets below.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Swift glanced back as he navigated the alleyways. Someone was following him. He could hear the tap, tap of the man's footsteps. The person he had fallen on, most likely. The elf cursed himself for his negligence. Why hadn't he looked where he was going?
No time for that now. He couldn't go back to the hotel. Moth was there. So instead, the elf zigzagged recklessly down the alleyways, turning down some random streets and doubling back others, trying to lose the man.
---
Moth slid into the room. The Rider was there, sleeping peacefully. The elf took a step toward her.
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Swift saw the man jump up beside him out of the corner of his eye, and sped up the pace. The space between them lengthened. Once the elf felt that he had gotten far enough ahead, he flung his knife straight at the man's heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:37 pm

(Well, since no one else here is posting.)

Blaze waited patiently as everyone took off their weapons outside the room and stepped in to take a seat at the great table. "I'll be right back." Blaze told everyone excusing herself from their presence. She pushed back her chair and left the room, shutting the room after her. As soon as she shut the door the atmosphere changed. The room became a prison, the chairs grabing hold of ankles, wrists, necks, and waists. The walls became transparent and in there place was a magic forcefield that would let no magic, object, person, thought or anything get past it, accept words. The same thing happened to the floor and the ceiling but they remained soild. This probably would have alarmed the dragons, the sudden cut in the connection, but the same thing was happening to them up in the dragon cave, only there wasn't anything keeping them in place like the chairs in the room. There were very thick rock walls and that magic forcefield though.

Blaze smiled into the room and clapped her hands twice. Outside the edges of the newly appeared prison came to life as light poured over it, revealing armed vampiric guards. "I've been waiting all week to do this." Blaze informed them. "It took so long just to get you into this room!" She sighed. "You, my friends, are all great and dear to me but you are to much of a hazzard for me." Blaze said begining to pace. "You see, it's time for vampires to become the supeiror race. Humans should coward in fear at the sight of them! Instead of moving in to destroy them." Blaze stopped pacing and started strapping on her own weapons, with a gester another vampire came and took away the others weapons to an unknown location. "If you would like to live, you must swear your loyalty to me in the acient language, along with your dragons." She said pointedly. "Otherwise you will stay here and starve." Blaze grinned, showing fang. "Salah, will you join your people?" She asked, talking to the young vampire. "We are your people, not them." She said gesturing around her. "And besides if you stay in there long enough, and none of them swear to me not only will they die of starvation, but you might be the one who sucks the blood out of them." She let that sink in. "Now, any takers? We must hurry this up I have to start my work."
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:49 pm

"Well, joy," Percy remarked. "Blaze, you sound like some power-hungry madman."
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:17 pm

"Mad-woman..." Salah remarked quickly, surprising herself. The vampire tested the bonds. They knew their stuff. Probably taught by Blaze. Damn it. Eldor's mind was closed to hers but Salah knew he would be coming, if there wasn't something stopping him...

"You were a rider Blaze. Remember that we are all allies! And friends! We have a more pressing enemy by the name of Galbatorix. I would never swear loyalty to him, what makes you think I'll give you my oath? ..." The vampire paused for a moment, listening for the wingbeats that deep down she knew were not coming.

"They are not my prey, nor will they ever be," Salah said defiantly to Blaze, glaring hard at her. "And I am not one of you... I am a rider."

--x

Jared saw the form before it saw him. He had heard it climb into the room and he had slipped into the shadows, just in case. He had the element of surprise. Soundlessly, he walked up behind the figure, placing one of his daggers against it's throat.

"Who are you and what do you want? Answer quickly, I'm not a patient man," Jared whispered into the figure's ear

Last edited by Sae on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Caelia crept down the stone stairs. It would have been pure darkness, for anyone not born a drow elf. Her infrared vision made the narrow stairwell seem as bright as day. She reached the bottom and faced another door. There was no handle but four long gouges down the center of the door. It didn't take her long to figure out. She placed her nails into the four spots and slid them down the length of the door. It opened with a hiss.

"You missed..." a cool voice answered from within. Caelia held the snake whip up in front of her as the red figure of a drow elf stepped into view. She had her hands across her chest, a drow sign for peace. Caelia lowered her weapon and the other priestess stepped farther into the room, guesturing Caelia to follow.

"You missed. The objective was simple. She said the leader of the riders." The priestess spun on her, lighting the room with a flick of a wrist. One mirror set off a chain reaction, illuminating the small space. Caelia was surprised and blinked, enough time for the other priestess to grab her shoulder and press her face close to her own. A gasp caught in Caelia's throat. It was Nygaele, a high priestess from the fourth house in Menzobarranzan. "A simple task. Obviously not for the likes of you," Nygaele pushed Caelia roughly and turned away from her.

"I did exactly what Lloth commanded me to do!" Caelia hissed, imaging her snake whip striking Nygaele's slender back. Nygaela glanced over her shoulder.

"No, you did nothing! She's in the city. Down in the merchant sector of town. Her room at the inn was destroyed by some creature. But she has done nothing out of the ordinary."

"Wait it out Nygaele... I did what the Spider Queen commanded. One of her high priestess's ought to not let her impatience and doubt get to her!" Caelia let the words strike the other drow female viciously and her lips turned up in an evil smile as she saw Nygaela hesitate.

"We wait till morning. Your brother will have to have found his way to us by then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 pm

"Salah, don't you see? I am your people. Who else is a vampire and a dragon rider? Who else is more like you than me? I do hope you will see that soon." Blaze told Salah. Then Alanna started crying. "Pitiful, look at you with those tears rolling down your eyes. What use are tears? They show weakness. And about my soul, I'm really glad you brought that up. Sure, vampires don't have souls, but you see I managed to get past that." Blaze dug into her bag and pulled out the plushie that held Exxon's soul. "The day I met Exxon, and became bonded with him I became part of his soul." She smiled down at the plushie foundly. "You see, I've died more times than you think I have, and I'm still here aren't I? Oh, and about Galbatorix, he'll be dead soon enough."

"Blaze, there is a human man here to see you. He calls himself Mercrutio." A vampire said striding in and talking in low hushed tones in such a fast way that only vampires would be able to hear. Blaze nodded, showing that she understood. "I'll be back in two hours. I do hope you changed your minds, you are such dear friends." Blaze said then strode out.

Blaze walked into a smaller, more comfortable sitting room. "Mercruito!" She beamed at him holding out a hand to greet him. "It's been to long. Lucifer, is he outside?" Blaze asked.

"Blaze, you're looking better than when I first saw you." By that he was refering to when her raised her from the dead. "Yes, Lucifer is outside, he was going to go to the dragon cave but it seems preoccupied."

Blaze smiled. "Yes, I need to talk to you about that." She told him, then went into details about how she planned to take over the human race, and how she had riders trapped in her house to try and get them to join her side.

"You know you can't bind me to you like you are trying to do to them. You are bound to me in such a manner." Mercrutio pointed out.

Blaze nodded, "That's why I asked you here. I want your help, in return I can promise you what ever you like. Besides, if I kill everyone think of all the dead souls you can play with!"

Mercrutio grinned. "So, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"Bring back Exxon, in his dragon form. Can you do that?" Blaze asked, holding out the plushie.

"Well, I think I can. I am more powerful now than before. Give me a day yes?" He asked taking Exxon.

"Granted, now if you do excuse me, I have the human village of Conan to take over." Blaze stated. "Give him any room he wants to work in." Blaze told a guard then walked off. She walked briskly up some stairs and through some corridors and out a door, and found her self standing on a balcony. It was empty except for a bell, which she rung once, knowing all would hear and come except for the ones guarding the prisoners.

As vampires spilled into the courtyard Blaze smiled down at them, waiting for them all to come. And then they were all there. "My friends, my family, my compainions. We have suffered hard times because of the humans, now it's time they suffered. We tried living in harmony with them. We only drank blood from the willing, and yet they still came at us with vengence. It's time for them to get what they had coming from the very begining! We start with Conan. Keep the toddlers and babies alive! Rase them in our ways so that once they are of age they can join us! Keep some blood doner slaves, but kill the rest. Show no mercy to those we can't use, kill them all!" As Blaze ended cheers filled up the space. "Now we go! And let them mark today as a new begining for men!" And then the vampires were charging. Blaze joined them and the human town of Conan became no more in a matter of minutes with a serviving population of 23 out of the 94 which had lived there.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:26 pm

"Nice to meet you Rhet." Knurla said. "And no need to call me... master. Now... you say you can get me out of here. Why haven't you gotten yourself out, already?"
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:39 pm

Swift sighed. He, like his sister, had control over the element fire. These flames couldn't hurt him-badly anyway, the unnatural fire had somewhat burned his hand. But it was nothing that couldn't heal with time. With a muttered word, he dispersed the flames. His ruined knife lay at his feet. "Shame, it was my favorite one too..." Swift murmured, drawing another knife out of his charred sleeve. Jumping down from the wall, he loped off toward his client's house.
It was a red brick building, tall and sturdy and relatively untouched by the destruction the reigned over the rest of the city. Swift knocked once hard, then twice fast and soft. The door opened, the client paid the elven assassin for his business, and he was once again running off, this time towards the inn. He threw open the door. Moth was not there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Blaze heard the call, as did all the other vampires. Didn't take much with their delecate hearing. "Clean up, I want it took look like nothing has happened here by morning, then set up patrols. If anyone finds out what we are doing here they must die. Be sure to cover their deaths too." Vampires nodded then moved away. She started moving away to address the new comer when she had an idea. "You." She said pointing to a tall male vampire with blond hair, and blue eyes. He was of the viking desent and was tall, and built big. "You're going to play leader for a bit. I will instruct you what to say through your mind, okay?" The viking vampire nodded. He went by the name Loki.

Loki started heading towards the place the new comer was standing. Blaze followed, picking up a toddler around the age of two with black hair and green eyes. He looked oddly like Blaze.

When Loki reached the new comer he stopped. "The leader is I. What can I do for you?" He said in a deep halting voice that was heavily accented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:14 am

Blaze's face stayed impassive as this went by. "Who are you." She asked stepping forward, "And what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Something in the Air   There's Something in the Air - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Something in the Air
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: