.:Shurtugals:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Dragons, Helping Humans, and Vindictive Vampires(who don't sparkle.) Yeah, you're hooked aren't you?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once Upon a Dream

Go down 
+3
Heir_of_Eragon
darkestflame
Sae
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:04 am

Darkest was still smiling as he summoned the wind to turn the lake and Graendl used her wings to direct the wall of water into a waterspout and send it towards G'reth.

Darkest winked. "The waters cold."

ooc/ most of the time you can count on friends. However, when they tell you to take the whiskey and the vodka, don't listen. -_- Chalk that one up to underage stupidity, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:46 pm

((How can you compare the specifics of a roleplay to taking whiskey & vodka?))

Skolifr watched with thrill and excitement at the sight of a white dragon flying down to their company. Wow, she said to Heir, though just talking to herself; Another dragon!
Heir didn't like to stare, it was rude, but he couldn't help it.
"Hello!" He greeted to the rider when she landed. "Nice day for a flight?"
Back to top Go down
http://davidtarr.deviantart.com/
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 pm

ooc/ Because writers block isn't just as bad as any hangover, it's like one of the worst. :p

Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:32 pm

((Haha, I'll have to agree with you there! X) ))
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:41 pm

(( Sorry guys I was on holiday in Cypress Hills. Surprised My labtop comes in soon. *is excited* And wow Darkest, did you take it straight? I personally prefer Dissarrono (sp?) :p ))

Sam flinched, prepared for the hit of cold water but G'reth arched his neck and shot a jet of flames straight at the "spout". It hissed and turned into steam. He kept the stream of fire directed at the water until he dove below the surface under the cover of all the steam. Swimming quickly under Grandl, G'reth emerged on the dragon's other side. Sam and her bonded partner shared a similar smile and the red dragon pounded his wings, throwing up water which Sam neatly shaped into an enormous wave, which naturally was headed straight for Darkest and Graendl.

"You were saying Darkest dear?"
---x

"Indeed it is," Salah replied. "I'm Salah and this is Eldor," She smiled. "Welcome to the Shurtugals castle,"
Back to top Go down
http://www.shurtugals-webbie.webs.com
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Darkest blinked and Graendl laughed. The big red arched her back and ducked her head, turning to face the wave while folding her wings.

'What are you-?' SPLOOSH!

Darkest didn't even get to finish his question before the wave rolled smoothly over graendl and smashed into him, nearly dragging his waterlogged leathers, and their wearer, right into the lake.

Darkest caughed and spat out a stream of water onto Graendls head.

"I withdrawal my obvious statement." He said as he reached into a pocket and pulled out a trout, which he promptly chucked at Sams head.

Ooc/ Straight. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:39 pm

(( Ouch. Haha Razz ))

Sam ducked at the fish flew over her head and G'reth snapped his head forward, caught the fish in his mouth, and swallowed it whole. His rider glanced at him.

The dragon paused for a moment and then addressed all three of them. Now I remember why I don't eat fish... he said with a shake of his head. They are disgusting and hardly worth the effort. Sam chuckled behind her hand, failing miserably at concealing her amusement.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:58 pm

"Nice to meet you both." Heir said. Skolifr bowed to them, eyes on the other dragon. I'm honored to meet another dragon. She said.
"I'm Nick." Heir said, introducing himself by his birth name, not wanting others to know that his parents named him an heir. "The Shurtugals Castle, eh? It's magnificent." He studied it with awe.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:25 am

"Haha it is. You should probably see Sam or Darkest as soon as possible... but I'm afraid I don't know where they are...If you would like you can explore the castle on your own, or I could give you a tour?" The vampire smiled at Nick.

Pleasure is mine. It is always nice to see another bonded pair. Sometimes I feel we are far too few. Eldor swished his tail in content and lightly rested his chin on his rider's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:23 pm

"A tour would be very nice, Salah." Nick said with a respectful, gentleman's tone.

Definitely Skolifr agreed, then couldn't help but yawn. She felt pretty tired, despite her excitement in meeting another dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:39 pm

"A speedy tour," Salah said with a knowingly smile as she watched Skolifr yawn. "Well obviously this is the front of the castle, to the left is gardens and areas to relax, read, enjhoy time with your companion. Anything you desire really. Then to the right is much more interesting." The vampire started walking towards the right side of the castle, her dragon close behind.

"Here is the training grounds. Magic, weapons, tactic, skirmishes... all here. Even some little competitions now and then." There were several riders and they looked briefly up from their tasks at Salah and her entourage as they walked past. "The stables are ahead there. And for you Skolifr, the mountains are home to plenty deer if you are hungry or you can request something from the kitchens, but that you might have to wait a bit for." Eldor stretched out his forelegs like a cat and settled himself down on the ground.

The deer are better... and more fun the white dragon inserted as he kneaded his talons into the soft earth.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:25 am

ooc/ sorry, been having to work a lot of graveyard shifts. T-T

Darkest laughed and stretched, thouroughly refreshed, enjoying the feeling of the sun, and the company.

'don't fall asleep.'

"Mmmm? Why not?"

'Because i'd dump you into the lake in a heartbeat.'

"....Good point."
Back to top Go down
Meg

Meg

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:56 pm

The trees whisked by in a blur of green. Moth's hair breezed back behind her, occasionally catching in a low branch for a moment, sometimes slapping her face. She really had to get it cut soon. Her older brother Swift ran behind her, easily keeping up but never bothering to pass. She glanced back. He grinned at her and let out a loud whoop. They raced on.
Moth skidded to a halt at the edge of a large clearing, opening to a lake. A couple people were already there, as well as two dragons. There were Riders here?
Suddenly, something cannoned into her from behind. She screamed and stumbled into the lake. When she came up, Swift was laughing like mad at the edge of the lake. She glared at him, reached up, and pulled him in headfirst.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:12 pm

"You should dump him anyways." Blaze said, stepping out into the sun light. She grimaced as it touched her skin. Just because she didn't burst into flames when she was in the light did it mean that the light was her friend.

Exxon was close behind her, jumping into the lake as soon as he was cleared to do so.

"Is this a private party? Or are guests invited?" Blaze asked, sitting down under the shade of a tree.
Back to top Go down
https://ilovedragons.rpg-board.net
Heir_of_Eragon

Heir_of_Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:11 pm

"What a lovely place." Nick awed.
And I don't doubt it. Skolifr replied.

((You're right, Darkest; writer's block is the worst.))
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:08 pm

"I don't know, Sam, are guests allowed at our Prestigous affair? Especially pale, under nourished ones such as this?" Darkests eyes twinkled mischieviously as he said this.

''Im going to bet that you get bet by the time you're done clowning around.'

"I stop?"

The dragon sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 pm

(( EWWWWW!! Graveyard? Owe!
And omg wireless here blows! And I can't hook my internet up... :/ ))

Sam laughed musically and relaxed on her dragon's back, enjoying the sun's warmth.
"Prestigious? Sounds far too fancy for the likes of me." She winked at Darkest and waved at Blaze and the newcomer. G'reth sunk lower into the water, allowing the elf on his back to casually drop her hand into the cool water. She splashed G'reth's side lightly and the dragon hummed contently.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:16 pm

"Under nourished?" Blaze ask in faked outrage. "Well how about you come here and fix that. I do have a thirst about me." Blaze suggested opening up her mouth more to reveal her fangs out at full length. At the same time she gave a return wave to Sam.

Exxon sunk silently into the pits of the lake. Silent as always. But if one listened you could hear a faint laughter rising from him.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:37 am

"Sorry, there are others present, but if you were to try a more private setting......" Darkest let the sentence trail off and punctuated it with a lavacious grin that left little to even the most oblivious persons imagination.

'She's going to kill you someday.' Greandl said smugly as she just relaxed, soaking in the sun.

ooc/ Working 10am to 6pm is killing me. Add schoolwork on top of that (Turns out skipping class was a bad idea. :/) and you have a total bloody nightmare. -_-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Blaze opened her mouth to say something, then shut it, her face falling into an emotionless plain. "Why Darkest, we could just go to that cave a few yards back." Blaze said, she raised an eyebrow slightly and gave him an award winning grin. Blaze was a vampire. She could play this game too.

Exxon laughed at Greandls remark. 'When she gets the first opening...'
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Sam stifled a giggle behind her hand, enjoying the bantering. She felt G'reth's small laugh underneath her. A small tendril of thought entered her mind seeming mischievious.

I'm betting on Blaze the dragon said with a wink towards his rider.
Hmm... it could go either way with those two. But to be the devil's advocate, I'll bet on Darkest.

The red dragon chuckled.

(( First day of university = not cool. o.o ))
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:51 pm

"Oh well in th-AHH!"

Darkests sentance was cut of before it could begin when graendl whipped him off with her tail.

SPLASH! And he was soaked again.

The big red settled down into the water.

'Ah, finally, some peace and quiet' She said to everyone.

'Please dont think those thoughts, i REALLY didnt need that dirty image in my head....she really might have killed you for saying that.' She sent privately to Darkest. He didnt reply, too busy casting a spell to let him breathe water.

ooc/How'd it go?
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 pm

No way. She couldn't possibly stifle it this time. Sam let out a good laugh at the sight Darkest flying into the water. G'reth chuckled as well and sent a wink Graendl's way for the good idea.

(( Sorry about the lame post. Haha, way busy with school. It's alright, way different than high school. And I'm taking Spanish right? I've never taken the language before. Teacher talks for half and hour in english then only in spanish for the remainder of the class... and like half of us are like what'd you say? It's confusing. And my bio class totally has 425 in it.. -_- Impossible to find a good seat. Other than that I'm taking Art History, Early Modern history and english from a global perspective. So far, so good. But I have ot go buy my books tomorrow. Sad That'll be 800 dollars down the drain. Egawds, if you are planning on going on to post secondary, I sincerely say start saving now. o.o ))
Back to top Go down
Sae

Sae

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:12 pm

"Hello!" Sam said musically to the other newcomer at the lake after she was done laughing heartily at Darkest.
--x
Let's go... The insistent whine in her head continued.
Where? His rider replied
The lake. You can't here them?

Salah's delicate ears could pick out the sounds of splashing from the lake. It sounded like lots of fun. Better than standing out in the sun...
But what about...
Bring them with us. They'll enjoy it. Eldor replied to Salah's thoughts about Heir and Skolifr.

... Fine. She said with a coy smile to her dragon. He hummed gently in return, his eyes twinkling with excitement.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" the vampire asked Heir and Skolifr aloud. She paused for a moment, realizing how random that must have sounded. "There is more riders there by the sound of it that you can meet." She smiled at the pair.
Back to top Go down
darkestflame
Admin
darkestflame

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Darkest sat at the bottom of the lake and growled, little bubbles floating up from his mouth. He watched as a small school of trout nibbled on his boots, glaring at them. 'Why am i even here? I could be robbing kings or creating chaos, Since when have I ever cared about others? Even the other rogues are more like acquaintances than friends...except for his surrogate father.' Darkest smiled at that thought, the Short bald man who had raised him since....darkest couldn't remember. is father had told him he had been hit on the head during training, and darkest believed him...Oh well. Idly, his thoughts wandered to the rogues "Guild" He laughed at that, sending larger bubbles to the surface. Anything to dodge taxes, he supposed.

A guild of bars taverns, and inns all around algaesia, originally thieves dens, come together in possibly the most absurd collaboration of thieves, murderers, and assassins, the guild "Chapters", each a clan of thieves and outcasts from all different walks of life, notoriously clannish, and now with the wealth spread all over, and the drow tunnels completed, successful and useful rogues could live like wealthy or middle class men. Not so successful rogues...well, they tended to vanish. Permanently. Darkests tutors had been the best, being the adopted son of a leader, countless geniuses had tried to drum knowledge into his head. Pretty much the only success had been the Alchemist, a vampirophobic man, short and hunched, with vials of every shape size and color hanging from every square inch of clothing. From him, the arts of poisons and acids had been added to Darkests knowledge, A surly mage had been darkests tutor. A fire magician, who had chosen the name Ember for this, he had captured darkests attention by appearing out of the common room hearth one night, grumbling and spitting black ash from his mouth. He had muttered to himself incessantly, and, had only desired to tutor the young man. Of course, his constant talking to himself and flame had darkest convinced he was crazy, but his theories of control on fire had fascinated darkest, he had talked as if Fire was a living thing. And now that darkests magical control had blossomed, those lessons had come in handy. A nameless drow had instructed him in stealth and combat, for the short time they could afford him. Darkests marksmanship tutor had been a fancy noble, too quick in darkests opinion to yell and scream, always disparaging about his aim with a bow, and accuracy with a knife...

'Having fun?' Graendl asked him, amused by his daydreaming.
'Yeah, I am...wait, where'd they go?"
Graendl gave a smug Hmph. And turned her nose at the rider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Dream   Once Upon a Dream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Dream
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.:Shurtugals:. :: Role-Play Palace :: Role-Play Palace-
Jump to: